Sida grape syrup equipment features: no sewage discharge, corn, crushed rice by grinding corn germ, corn husk, glucose syrup by double enzyme hydrolysis, malt syrup, glucose syrup by three enzyme hydrolysis and transformation results "artificial honey".
Core technology: it can be directly converted into pure white and transparent syrups in line with national standards by dry process and three enzymes. One set of equipment can produce three kinds of products: fructose syrup, glucose syrup and malt syrup.Dry direct conversion without sewage discharge, can obtain a variety of protein by-products, maximize the profits of manufacturers.
Features: no sewage discharge, grinding corn germ, corn husk, glucose syrup hydrolyzed by double enzyme, malt syrup, artificial honey.
Core technology: it can be directly converted into pure white and transparent syrups in line with national standards by dry process and three enzymes. One set of equipment can produce three kinds of products: fructose syrup, glucose syrup and malt syrup.Dry direct conversion without sewage discharge, can obtain a variety of protein by-products, maximize the profits of manufacturers.11. JPG
The equipment for making syrup can be large or small, of various specifications, 3-5 tons, 10-20 tons, 30-50 tons, 50-100 tons, all of them are a set of dragon production line.
The syrup made with starch as raw material is called starch syrup, which is colorless, transparent and viscous liquid after the hydrolysis and decolorization of starch. The sweet taste is soft and easy to be absorbed directly by the human body.Sugar is the main raw material in traditional industry, but the source of raw material is limited.The improvement of production technology of starch syrup provides more choices for food industry to use sugar.The raw material for producing starch syrup is starch. Any crop containing starch, such as corn, rice, cassava, potato, etc., can be used to produce syrup.
The following is the main process and equipment for producing syrup with starch as raw material:
1. Pulp mixing: add appropriate water, starch and a certain amount of enzyme preparation into the pulp mixing tank, maintain a certain temperature, and wait for the physical reaction of materials.The use of enzymes here is specific, saccharifying enzymes and fungal enzymes are used to produce glucose and maltose.
2. Spray liquefaction: the material is injected into the spray liquefaction tank after a specific reaction time. Under the action of enzyme preparation, the starch is converted into sugar solution by high temperature injection.
3. Saccharification: the sugar liquid is injected into the saccharification tank after being sprayed and liquefied. Specific saccharification enzymes are added to maintain a specific temperature and time for saccharification reaction until glucose reaches the required DE value.
4. Decolorization: add a certain amount of activated carbon into the decolorization tank, maintain a specific temperature, start the decolorization reaction, generally need two decolorization to make glucose transparent.
5. Decarburization: a colorless and transparent glucose syrup is obtained by squeezing the glucose solution mixed with activated carbon through the plate and frame filter press.
Filter press decarburization
6. Ion exchange: pure glucose enters the ion exchange column, and resin is used to adsorb other ions and impurities contained in the sugar solution to obtain edible glucose syrup.
Ion exchange column
7. Evaporation: after the glucose syrup enters the three-effect evaporator, the excess water will be expelled instantly to increase the syrup concentration;If higher concentrations are required, single-effect evaporators are required to control concentrations.
8. Finished product storage: finished syrup storage, keep syrup concentration, facilitate production and transportation.
Storage tank for syrup products
Starch syrup is widely used in food and beverage. Sugar is also an indispensable energy source for human beings.Starch syrup rich in raw materials, market prospects, mature production process, welcome to call message.
Kaifeng sida agricultural equipment co., LTD. Is responsible for design, installation, debugging and training of technical personnel.
Sida glucose syrup equipment is a Chinese invention patent product, invention patent number zl.201410807635.2.