Grape processing equipment
Grape processing equipment equipment features: no sewage discharge, corn corn, rice dried by grinding rice to extract corn germ, corn skin, converted by double enzyme hydrolysis into grape syrup, maltose syrup, through the hydrolysis of three enzymes The result of conversion of grape syrup "artificial honey."
Core Technology: Dry method is directly converted into a variety of pure white and transparent syrup that meets the National standards through double enzymes and three enzymes. One set of equipment can produce three products: fruit glucose syrup, grape syrup, and maltose syrup. Dry direct conversion without sewage discharge, can get a variety of protein-containing by-products, maximize the profits of manufacturers.
The equipment for making syrup can be as large as 3-5 tons, 10-20 tons, 30-50 tons, and 50-100 tons are all a dragon production line.
The syrup processed from starch is called starch syrup. It is a colorless, transparent, and viscous liquid processed after starch hydrolysis and decolorization. The sweetness is soft and easy to be absorbed directly by the human body. The raw material for the production of syrup in traditional industries is mainly sucrose, but the source of raw materials is limited. The perfection of starch syrup production technology provides more choices for sugar in the food industry. The raw material for producing starch syrup is starch, and any starch containing crops such as corn, rice, cassava, and potatoes can be used to produce syrup.
The following are the main processes and equipment for the production of syrup using starch as a raw material:
1. Alteration: Add proper water and starch to the slurry tank, add a certain amount of enzyme preparation, maintain a certain temperature, and wait for the material to begin a physical reaction. The use of enzymes here is specific, and glycosylase and fungal enzymes are used to produce glucose and maltose.
2. Jet liquefaction: After a specific reaction time, the material enters the jet liquefaction tank. Under the action of the enzyme preparation, the starch is converted into sugar after high temperature injection.
3. Glycation: After injection of liquefied sugar solution into the sugar tank, add a specific sugar enzyme, maintain a specific temperature and time, sugar reaction, until glucose reaches the required DE value.
4. Decolorization: adding a certain amount of activated carbon to the decolorization tank to maintain a specific temperature and begin the decolorization reaction. Generally, two decolorization is required to make the glucose transparent.
5. Decarbonization: Glucose liquid mixed with activated carbon, compressed by a plate frame press filter to obtain a colorless transparent grape syrup.
6. Ion exchange: Pure glucose enters the ion exchange column and uses resin to adsorb other ions and impurities contained in the sugar solution to obtain edible grape syrup.
Ion exchange column
7. Evaporation: After the grape syrup enters the three-effect evaporator, it instantly discharges excess water and increases the concentration of the syrup; If a higher concentration is required, a single-effect evaporator is required to control the concentration.
8. Storage of finished product: The finished product syrup is stored, the concentration of syrup is maintained, and it is convenient for production and transportation.
Syrup product storage tank
Starch syrup is widely used in foods and beverages. Sugar is also an indispensable source of energy for humans. Starch syrup is rich in raw materials, promising market prospects, mature production process, welcome to call message.
Sales of high fructose corn syrup production line, Kaifeng Sida is very professional in manufacturing a full set of high fructose corn syrup ...
Annual capacity 50,000tons glucose syrup production plant, this capacity project our company totally installed three. Recently, we complete the third that is the newest glucose syrup production plant projectRead More